Saturday, August 27, 2011

A little about me...

My name is Tricia Schleper. My husband is Patrick Schleper and we have two boys-Charlie (3) and Brett (10 months). Since being married 4 years ago life has been quite the whirl wind.

In the past 4 years I got married, moved half way across the country, essentially started a new job, got pregnant, moved into our first house, had our first baby, lost 4 grandparents between the two of us, been to Australia (with a 2 year old and 18 weeks pregnant I might add), and had our second baby! Whew-lets just say I've had lots of emotions through it all!

I decided to start a blog because I love sharing what the Lord is doing in my life-the good and the hard, it's kind of therapeutic. I enjoy being real about life and encouraging others. My hope is that this gives me life as I pour out my life. I also want to use this as a way to journal about our life as a family.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I will probably be talking about my faith walk a lot as I am on a journey with the Lord to be more like Christ. It's not always pretty and I don't always enjoy the way the Lord sharpens me but as I've experienced many times it's well worth it to be able to live in freedom.



No comments:

Post a Comment